- We collect your Personal Information through signing up to the optin, online programs and engaging in coaching services for the primary purpose of providing our services and information to you.
- We may also use your Personal Information for secondary purposes closely related to the primary purpose, in circumstances where you would reasonably expect such use or disclosure. You may unsubscribe from our mailing/marketing lists at any time.
- As a general rule, we do not sell, rent, lease or otherwise transfer any information collected whether automatically or through your voluntary action. We will never disclose your personal details to a third party except the necessary information required by providers of products or services you have purchased or to protect the rights, property or safety of Linsi De Paoli, our customers or third parties or if required by law.
- We may however use in a general sense without any reference to your name, your information to create marketing statistics, identify user demands and to assist it in meeting customer needs generally. In addition, we may use the information that you provide to improve our website and services but not for any other use.
Security of Personal Information
- Your Personal Information is stored in a manner that reasonably protects it from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
- When your Personal Information is no longer needed for the purpose for which it was obtained, we will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify your Personal Information. However, most of the Personal Information is or will be stored in client files which will be kept by us for a minimum of 7 years.
- This Policy may change from time to time. It will always live here on our website.
- Your data may be transferred to other countries and by using this Website, you consent to the transfer of information of countries outside your country of residence. If you are located in the European Union, we may store and share your personal data with companies located outside of the European Economic Area. We will always do our best to ensure security of the data. We aim to use U.S Based providers that are part of the EU-U.S Privacy Shield. You may always request information on how and where your data is processed and stored.
Your questions and comments are always welcome, please send them via the connect page or via post:
Linsi De Paoli
PO Box 476
HANWOOD NSW 2680